Skin micro needling is a much talked about topic. With the results speaking for themselves, it is no surprise. For anyone considering the procedure it is important to be aware that there are different kinds of micro needling and results can vary greatly. A good starting point is understanding the different between skin needling rollers versus the needling done with the Dermapen device.
- Less trauma, quicker healing and higher comfort level because the needle enters the skin at a 90degree angle
- Adjustable needle length for better results
- More accurate with easy access in hard to reach areas
- Many more micro holes achieve better results
- Uses disposable needles
The Dermapen is excellent for targeting:
- Aged skin
- Fine lines, wrinkles and lip lines
- General skin tightening
- Enlarged pores
- Scars (post acne, burn wounds)
- Acne and breakouts
In some cases, it is recommended to prepare the skin through a customized skin treatment about a week before your needling appointment. In most cases 2-4 treatments are needed a few weeks apart and maintained twice or three times a year. Downtime is 12 – 48 hours.
View Health and Skin Care Clinic strongly advise a visit to the clinic for a consultation to establish your Dermapen program and the way forward for optimal results and excellent skin health.